|We offer substantial discounts for multiple documents legalised at the same time. Please contact us for an individual quotation.
This service provides the service to legalise a UK-issued document for use within the Kingdom of Bahrain. The service includes:
- Addition of a UK Apostille Stamp to your document(s)
- Attendance at the Bahrain Embassy to legalise the document(s) following the UK Apostille Legalisation
Both UK & Bahraini dispersements are included.
- Step 1 - Choose the Type of Document you are sending
- Step 2 - Provide the person named on the document
- Step 3 - Choose how fast you want the Bahraini legalisation completed
|Your Document Type|
Our Price: £129.00 + vat within the EEC
- Note 1 - Birth, Marriage, Death & Adoption certificates must be original certified copies. We cannot legalise photocopies certified by a solicitor or Notary Public
- Note 2 - Birth Certificates are advised to be the Long-Form version if the document is to support any legal or official purpose as Short-Form certificates are rarely accepted by any authority
- Note 3 - Deed Poll change of name documents require certification by a UK solicitor or Notary Public before being legalised. If you have yet to arrange this certification, we can arrange this on your behalf. Simply choose the 'Non-Certified Deed Poll' option above
- Note 4 - Power of Attorney documents must be countersigned by a Notary Public (not a solicitor) before being legalised
- Note 4 - Statutory Declarations require countersigning by a UK Solicitor or Notary Public before we can undertake the legalisation process
Whilst Vital Certificates specialises in the supply and legalisation personal documents, we can of course arrange to legalise any UK-issued official document. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your individual requirements.