This service is for existing birth, marriage, death, adoption or divorce certificates only. For other documents please click here
This service provides the service to legalise a UK-issued birth, marriage, death, adoption or divorce certificate (decree absolute) for use within Brazil. The service includes:
- Attendance at the Brazillian Consulate to legalise the document(s)
- UK Apostille is not required for these documents in Brazil
Includes Brazillian Consular dispersements.
- Step 1 - Choose the Type of Document you are sending
- Step 2 - Provide the person named on the document
- Step 3 - Choose how fast you want the Brazilian legalisation completed
Please note: A certified translation is required once in Brazil by a sworn translator. This is not included within our fees and should be arranged separately.
|Your Document Type|
Our Price: £69.00 + vat within the EEC
- Note 1 - Birth, Marriage, Death & Adoption certificates must be original certified copies. We cannot legalise photocopies certified by a solicitor or Notary Public
- Note 2 - Birth Certificates are advised to be the Long-Form version if the document is to support any legal or official purpose as Short-Form certificates are rarely accepted by any authority
Whilst Vital Certificates specialises in the supply and legalisation personal documents, we can of course arrange to legalise any UK-issued official document. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your individual requirements.