This service provides the service to legalise a UK-issued document for use within China. The service includes:
- Addition of a UK Apostille Stamp to your document(s)
- Attendance at the Embassy of the People's Republic of China to legalise the document(s) following the UK Apostille Legalisation
Both UK & Chinese dispersements are included.
- Step 1 - Choose the Type of Document you are sending
- Step 2 - Provide the person named on the document
- Step 3 - Choose how fast you want the Chinese legalisation completed
- Step 4 - Download and complete the Chinese Application form and email or post to us with your order
|Your Document Type|
Our Price: £279.00 + vat within the EEC
- Note 1 - Birth, Marriage, Death & Adoption certificates must be original certified copies. We cannot legalise photocopies certified by a solicitor or Notary Public
- Note 2 - Birth Certificates are advised to be the Long-Form version if the document is to support any legal or official purpose as Short-Form certificates are rarely accepted by any authority
- Note 3 - Deed Poll change of name documents require certification by a UK solicitor or Notary Public before being legalised. If you have yet to arrange this certification, we can arrange this on your behalf. Simply choose the 'Non-Certified Deed Poll' option above
- Note 4 - Power of Attorney documents must be countersigned by a Notary Public (not a solicitor) before being legalised
Whilst Vital Certificates specialises in the supply and legalisation personal documents, we can of course arrange to legalise any UK-issued official document. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your individual requirements.