|We offer siginificant discounts for multiple documents legalised at the same time. Please call us for an individual quotation.
|Are you getting married in Greece? View our advice page.
This service provides the service to legalise and translate UK-issued documents to enable then to be used in Greece. The service includes:
- Addition of a UK Apostille Stamp to your document(s)
- Translation of the document (including Apostille) by an authorised Translator
- Legalisation of the Greek translation by the Greek Embassy
Both UK & Greek dispersements are included.
- Step 1 - Choose the Type of Document you are sending
- Step 2 - Provide the person named on the document
- Step 3 - Send us your documents
This service takes 5-6 weeks to complete as it requires the documents to be sent to Greece for translation once the Apostille has been completed.
|Your Document Type|
Our Price: £199.00 + vat within the EEC
Document Requirements for Getting Married in Greece
Are you planning to get married in Greece? There are a number of documents that you or your partner will require that must also be properly legalised and translated. Take a look at the requirements by visiting our Getting Married in Greece advice page.
- Note 1 - Birth, Marriage, Death & Adoption certificates must be original certified copies. We cannot legalise photocopies certified by a solicitor or Notary Public
- Note 2 - Birth Certificates are advised to be the Long-Form version if the document is to support any legal or official purpose as Short-Form certificates are rarely accepted by any authority
Whilst Vital Certificates specialises in the supply and legalisation personal documents, we can of course arrange to legalise any UK-issued official document. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your individual requirements.