This service provides the service to legalise the standard required documents for getting married in the Dominican Republic. The service includes:
- Legalisation package for 2 x Birth Certificate & 2 x Statutory Declaration
- Addition of a UK Apostille Stamp to each document
- Attendance at the Embassy of the Dominican Republic to legalise each document following the UK Apostille Legalisation
Both UK & Dominican dispersements are included.
- Step 1 - Provide the Groom's full current name
- Step 2 - Provide the Bride's full current name
- Step 3 - Choose how fast you want the Dominican legalisation completed
Our Price: £899.00 + vat within the EEC
Please ensure that you supply a long-form version of each birth certificate which includes the names of both parents (or just the mother if no father was included on the birth certificate). Please note that if either person has previously changed their name by Deed Poll, or has been adopted or divorced, the requirements are different. Please contact us and we will advise you of what you require.