Brazilian Legalisation of Existing UK Documents

This service allows you to legalise a UK-issued document for use within Brazil, by adding an Apostille Stamp on to your existing document. Since Brazil has become part of the Hague Apostille Convention, no further steps are required for you to legally be able to use your UK Document in Brazil. 

Complete the form below to order:

Name on Document:  
Document Type:  
Service Speed:  

Service Fee:  £59.00(Exc. 20% VAT)(£70.80 Inc. VAT)

Notes for Ordering Online

  • Step 1 - Choose the Type of Document you are sending
  • Step 2 - Provide the person named on the document
  • Step 3 - Choose how fast you want the Brazilian legalisation completed

Please note: A certified translation may be required once in Brazil by a sworn translator. This is not included within our fees and should be arranged separately.

Please see below for additional information if you need help completing the form above.

Guidance Notes

  • Note 1 - Birth, Marriage, Death & Adoption certificates must be original certified copies. We cannot legalise photocopies certified by a solicitor or Notary Public
  • Note 2 - Birth Certificates are advised to be the Long-Form version if the document is to support any legal or official purpose as Short-Form certificates are rarely accepted by any authority
  • Note 3 - Deed Poll change of name documents require certification by a UK solicitor or Notary Public before being legalised. If you have yet to arrange this certification, we can arrange this on your behalf. Simply choose the 'Non-Certified Deed Poll' option above
  • Note 4 - Power of Attorney documents must be countersigned by a Notary Public (not a solicitor) before being legalised
  • Note 5 - Original Passports cannot be Apostilled directly. A photocopy of the photo and details page must be supplied that has been certified by a practising UK notary or solicitor. Please do not send us your original passport.
  • Note 6 - Documents issued by Companies House can be legalised directly only if they have been signed by an officer of Companies House. If the document has not been signed, a Statutory Declaration will be required prior to legalisation. In this case, choose the "Unsigned Companies House Document" option. 

Other Information

Whilst Vital Certificates specialises in the supply and legalisation personal documents, we can of course arrange to legalise any UK-issued official document. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your individual requirements.

Call Us Today on +44 (0) 330 088 1142