Oman Legalisation of UK Documents

This service provides the service to legalise a UK-issued document for use within the Sultanate of Oman. 

Please note that it is no longer an offical requirement to legalise Educational Documents for Oman. If you have been offered a position in Oman, we advise you contact your employer directly to verify if the addition of an Apostille is required.
To legalise an educational document, you must:

  • Send an attestation request through the Student Service of the Ministry of Higher Education's (MOHE) website. Click this link to be taken to the relevant page.  You will need to create an account. Within the application process, you will be asked to upload the documents you are wanting to have legalised. 
  • Once these documents have been uploaded, the Cultural Attaché Office (CAO) in London will receive the attestation request from the MOHE, and will proceed to ask the awarding institution (your university or college) to verify the authenticity of the documents you have sent them.
  • On receiving a reply, the CAO will transmit the relevant information to the MOHE, and stamp your documents to prove their authenticity.
  • The stamped copy of your documents will be uploaded to your student account on the MOHE website.

The entire process will take between 2-4 weeks. In case you need help with the procedure, please contact the Cultural Attaché Office in London for more information.

Complete the form below to order:

Name on Document:  
Document Type:  
Service Speed:  

Service Fee:  £59.00(Exc. 20% VAT)(£70.80 Inc. VAT)

The service includes:

    Addition of a UK Apostille Stamp to your document(s)

UK dispersements are included.

  • Step 1 - Choose the Type of Document you are sending
  • Step 2 - Provide the person named on the document
  • Step 3 - Choose how fast you want the Omani legalisation completed

Please see below for additional information if you need help completing the form above.

Guidance Notes

  • Note 1 - Birth, Marriage, Death & Adoption certificates must be original certified copies. We cannot legalise photocopies certified by a solicitor or Notary Public
  • Note 2 - Birth Certificates are advised to be the Long-Form version if the document is to support any legal or official purpose as Short-Form certificates are rarely accepted by any authority
  • Note 3 - Deed Poll change of name documents require certification by a UK solicitor or Notary Public before being legalised. If you have yet to arrange this certification, we can arrange this on your behalf. Simply choose the 'Non-Certified Deed Poll' option above
  • Note 4 - Power of Attorney documents must be countersigned by a Notary Public (not a solicitor) before being legalised
  • Note 5 - Statutory Declarations require countersigning by a UK Solicitor or Notary Public before we can undertake the legalisation process 

Other Information

Whilst Vital Certificates specialises in the supply and legalisation personal documents, we can of course arrange to legalise any UK-issued official document. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your individual requirements.

Call Us Today on +44 (0) 330 088 1142