Embassy Legalisation

We offer legalisation (attestation) of both replacement and existing UK documents. Start by choosing whether you have already have the document or want us to issue a replacement...

Do you have your document already?

Need translation?

We also offer translation services for UK documents. Click here for certified and notarised translations...

Which documents can we legalise?

Our service will allow you to legalise, or attest, any UK-Issued document for use outside the UK. This includes the following document types:

  • Birth, Marriage, Death or Adoption Certificates
  • Decree Absolute or Divorce Documents
  • Probate, Wills, Affadavits and Letters of Administration
  • Education Certificates including Degree Qualifications, GCSE, GCE, A-Level and O-Level Certificates
  • Certificate of No-Impediment (CNI) or Single-Status Declarations
  • Criminal Records Bureau or Disclosure Scotland Certificates
  • Notarised Power of Attorney
  • British Passport (Certified Copy of the photo page
  • Companies House Documents
  • Export Certificates
  • Translations (Signed by a Notary Public)
  • Medical Documents
  • County-Court Documents

The above list is not exhaustive, so if you have something that is not covered above, please contact a member of our Legalisation Team for advice. 

Countries we can Legalise Documents for

We may be able to legalise your UK-issued documents for a country that isn't on our list. If your chosen country isn't listed on our website, feel free to contact us, and we'll get back to you with an individual quote based on the country of your choice.